Monday, March 12, 2007

Week 9, Thing 22

Well I went to our site and peeked at
Animals and Their Moral Standing .
I know that many people are reading more and more materials online, but I guess I'm just old fashioned. I want the book in my hands. At least with a book, I can curl up in a comfy chair and read. Somehow a computer screen doesn't do it for me.

The World EBook Fair site was fun and it had some reviews which I like, but again, I can't see reading an entire book online. Admittedly its free and seems fairly easy to use, but my comfy chair and a fire keep calling me away from the computer. Still it's good to know that these resources are out there and FREE is always nice!

And now, gasp, say it isn't so... I move on to the 23rd thing! Feels like I going to be weeping and gnashing my teeth when it's all over!

1 comment:

Virtual Services Team said...

Did you look at any audio ebooks? They can feel a little more accessible to someone who prefers the physical book experience for reading. The library even has audio ebooks for learning languages.