Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Week 9, Thing 20

Well I'm going to revise the original blog for this "Thing". I'm still not that impressed with YouTube, but I did find a meaningful video that I liked. It's a tribute to the world trade center so be warned it is hard to watch. Having found this video, I guess I can see why people might spend some time at these sites, but I still think there's lots of time "surfing" for the videos you like and I'm not sure what the purpose (on a personal level) for doing that "surfing" would be. (If I confess to not even owning a video camera, perhaps you'll understand my point of view a bit better. ;) ) On a professional level, I can see how this could be more useful. Videos for processing or repair procedures, or for any other procedure where learning and retention would be aided by a visual could be a benefit.



http://youtube.com/watch?v=b-5JZ6MNsrs

1 comment:

Virtual Services Team said...

There are certainly a lot of videos on YouTube that I would never want to watch, but sometimes there are some interesting ones. Thanks for sharing the 9/11 one.