Thursday, February 15, 2007

Week 6 Thing 13

Well I checked out del.icio.us and I think it's neat, but perhaps more intriguing for people who spend more time surfing than I do. I don't have a ton of bookmarks so for me it's just as easy to use the bookmarks. (Though after 2.0 is done, I may have to start becoming a geek, cuz there is lots of fun stuff "out there") I could see how libraries could use this to find out what new and innovative "thing" is being done out there. The library catalog articles were interesting that's for sure. Some guy created his own "googleish" catalog and is sharing the coding for it with others. Not really sure if I think that's a good thing, but I'll leave that rant for another post! ;)

On to Thing 14!!!

1 comment:

Virtual Services Team said...

Aach - you're leaving me in suspense! I can't wait to hear why you don't want the guy to share his code...