Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Week 3 Thing 7

Well, well, well, technology that interests me huh. O.k. I am currently very excited about two (probably very common place) things. One is my new digital camera. I love it because it's a single action reflex which eliminates the delay that most digital cameras have. (Important to me because I can't seem to train the dogs and cats to "hold that cute pose" for the span of that annoying delay on most digital cameras. This is probably due to faulty training on my part, but.... ;) ) Hopefully soon I'll learn how to do more that just point and click, but in the meantime point and click really works!!!
The next thing that I'm excited about is my husband's Ipod. He got one for Christmas, and Santa (that would be me) hinted strongly that (s)he could use one for a birthday gift. After all I'm just trying to save my marriage. He's become an ITunes junkie since Christmas and I believe I need to maintain a certain level of "common ground" for a healthy marriage. ;) More on either Santa's new Ipod or the mysterious theft of my husband's Ipod after a certain date in April!
P.S. In case you need to know this too, I've officially posted to another learning 2.0 participants blog.

1 comment:

Minerva said...

I hope you posted to my blog!